Do you have 4 minutes available a day? With that is more than enough to start working your abdomen and in the comfort of your home, so it doesn’t matter if you can’t go to the gym!
This Japanese method, better known as Tabata, named after its developer Izumi Tabata, is highly effective in achieving a flatter abdomen in a very short time and you don’t need to invest a lot of time in your day so it is suitable for even the busiest girls. Do you dare to give it a try? Take note.
1. Warming up
Never start exercising without warming up first, you must prepare your muscles so as not to expose them to tears. A great exercise is to jump rope for 10 minutes, give it a try, it’s fun!
2. Stony-hard abdomen
It is time to tighten the abdomen, and how is that? You have to lie down on the floor, preferably on a mat to make it more comfortable, and raise your legs about 40 centimeters from the floor. Then bring your hands to the back of your neck and lift your head off the floor as well. Try to hold this position for 20 seconds.
- Stand up and spread your leg at shoulder level.
- Squat and then push yourself up.
- When you land it should be with your legs apart and bent.
- Do as many reps as you can without stopping in 20 seconds.
Push-ups can be a bit tricky at first, go at your own pace so you don’t hurt yourself!
The Tabata method recommends the following:
- Lie face down with your arms supporting your body
- Now bend your knee and glue it to your chest. Hold the position for 10 seconds.
5. Abs moment and resistance
- Lie up and stretch your arms.
- The next step is to “shrink” your body (as shown in the photo) while bringing your knees to chest level.
- Repeat this movement as many times as you can in 20 seconds.
Do this routine every day and notice how your figure improves.