The Pink moon milk o Pink Moon Milk is the most acclaimed drink of the moment, not only for having a cute color and being extremely instagrammable, but for its properties to fall asleep in a single sip.
This drink is able to help you have a restful sleep, reduce stress levels and improve your digestive system due to its natural ingredients. Take note, replicate the recipe and go back to sleep like a baby.
A restful rest
The Pink moon milk It is made with high-quality foods such as beets, which help reduce inflammation and stimulate the immune system, as well as turmeric, which improves digestion and promotes healing.
In addition, this drink contains cherry juice that stimulates sleep and ashwagandha, a medicinal plant that helps reduce stress, facilitates sleep and fights insomnia, generating a restful sleep.
Prepare your own Pink moon milk
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 teaspoons powdered beet
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 cup cherry juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ashwagandha
- 1/4 of teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Edible rose petals
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the milk and cherry juice.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot, except the rose petals, and stir slightly.
- When the drink boils, remove from heat.
- Serve in a cup, add the rose petals, shake and enjoy.
It is so simple to prepare that you will never have a sleepless night again.