Now that the stylists are resuming their work as normal, they may find themselves with the request of several sight crazy. Apparently the next cut to come back was very famous during the ’80s, as characters like David Bowie and Rod Stewart made it popular. Also, it has long been regarded as a daring and androgynous style. We are talking about the style cut mullet.
Lately, a lot of celebrities are cutting their hair this way. Miley Cyrus used it throughout the year and now Billie Eilish and even Cara Delevigne made it part of their Sight, but the real question is are you ready to use it? Here are some examples of how good this style can look.
1. The hair of the season has many layers
2. The mullet makes the face look sharper
3. The best thing is that you don’t have to comb it
4. It can be as long or short as you like.
5. And even with shaved sides
6. Looks amazing with tousled fringe
7. You will love the touch Classic what does it give you
8. It will also bring out your rebellious soul
9. With a good mullet you forget the irons and curlers
10. It’s the cut that celebrities love
11. The cut adapts to any type of hair
12. You can hug your natural hair
13. Provides volume and movement to the hair
14. It looks quite elegant
15. And also very sexy